Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Administrative Assistant – State Farm Agent Team Member (Part Time). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Must be available to work the following schedule: 10:00am to 3:00pm 4/5 days a week.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of the State Farm Insurance Companies.
David Cohen - State Farm Agent
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals.
About Our Agency
- Our office is located in 77002.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 1990.
- I am a proud graduate of University of Houston.
- We currently have 9 team members at our agency.
- We have 120 years of combined insurance experience in our office.
- Our agency has received awards including: Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, Crystal Excellence Award, National Quality Award, Silver Scroll, Golden Triangle, Bronze Tablet, and New Agent Program Qualifier
- Additional languages spoken: Spanish
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Company Website: www.DavidCohenAgency.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)